I help businesses with a variety of creative services—from logo design and marketing, to social media graphics and promotions.
I've illustrated city maps, designed floorplans, and was once even asked to rename a company . . . regardless of the challenge, I approach all projects with a systematic process that enables me to deliver the best results.
Don't hesitate to contact me for a need or idea that seems out of the ordinary—innovative ideas are likely what make your business a success, and my ultimate goal is helping you make those ideas a reality.
- Branding (custom logos, business cards, brand guidelines, media kits)
- Marketing (banners, brochures, newsletters, reports etc.)
- Custom Illustration (infographics, map design, icons, etc.)
- Advertising (full-campaigns, promotions, e-books, direct mail, etc.
- Web Graphics (social media, website mock-ups, featured images)
- Content Planning (annual or quarterly content schedules, seasonal campaigns, maintaining consistency, sharing valuable content, etc.)
- Content Writing (outlines, dynamic titles and tag lines, excerpts, pull-quotes, blog posts, e-books, short-form versions for social media)
- Coordinating Graphics (featured images, shareable graphics, infographics, downloads and printables)
- Repurposing Content (leveraging content across multiple platforms, recycling old content, playing to the strengths of each platform)